It all started when...
Why are there so few tourists?
After living here for 10 years I couldn’t help but ask why more people don't visit this beautiful spot. Further conversations with Paolo brought us to the only logical conclusion: People don't know about this place.
The area offers, in no particular order:
- Great food – everything from lake fish to excellent meat and mountain cheese dishes.
- Great wine – Franciacorta is up there with Champagne and Cava.
- Lake activities – sailing, diving, kite surfing, beaches, etc.
- Mountain activities – cycling, climbing, skiing, caving, etc.
- Culture and history – monasteries and old churches, Roman cities, museums and more.
- It’s easy to get here – Milan Bergamo is just 40min drive away and the A4 motorway that runs between Milan and Venice is just 20min away.
tours and teambuilding
We decided to roll up our sleeves and get to play - I mean work. Now after countless trips with happy clients we are combining our passion for people with these beautiful surroundings. The result is engaging trips and empowering teambuilding experiences.